M&M Crunch Cookies are soft and chewy cookies filled with M&Ms, chocolate chips and crushed digestive biscuits for crunch and texture.
If you’re subscribed to my YouTube channel you may have seen my video from a few weeks ago of me showing you cookie recipe testing. The cookies I tested and experimented with were based off my KitKat Cookies recipe but instead of KitKats I used M&Ms and crushed digestive biscuits (Graham crackers). We can’t just have regular ole’ M&M Cookies!
I really had no idea how they would turn out – as you could see in the video – but the experiment turned out to be a success! Perfectly soft and chewy cookies studded with chocolate chips, m&ms and pieces of digestive biscuits for an added crunch!
I completely forgot to get photos at the time so I remade the cookies and got my photos. Not bad huh?
These have now been triple tested so you know they’re good! I love the different textures and the flavors all marry together to create unique and fun M&M Crunch Cookies.
I hope you like today’s recipe and accompanying video! Remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
M&M Crunch Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Butter, Softened (170g)
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar (130g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (50g)
- 2 Medium Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Cornflour (15g)
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour (240g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (90g)
- 3/4 Cup M&Ms (150g)
- 2 Cups Digestive Biscuits, Broken into pieces (Graham Crackers) (170g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Break and lightly crush the digestive biscuits (graham crackers) and set aside.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the cornflour, flour and baking soda and mix until all combined into a soft dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, M&Ms and broken pieces of digestive biscuits.
- Roll into balls and place on the tray leaving at least 1 and 1/2" between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10 minutes. They will look under done but the harden as they cool.
Leave a Reply