*This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!*
No Bake Kinder Bueno Cheesecake is your new favourite cheesecake recipe! Oreo base, creamy vanilla cheesecake filled with Kinder chocolate and topped with Kinder Bueno and Kinder chocolate.
We're back with yet another Kinder Bueno recipe!
To execute the cheesecake, there are few tips to ensure a perfect outcome.
- Ensure the cream cheese is the full fat kind and at room temperature. Using low fat cream cheese will result in an unset cheesecake and if you don’t have the cream cheese soft, it will be lumpy.
- The cream you use is a whipping cream. So heavy cream, double cream or whipping cream. Whatever it may be called in your country. (If you’re from New Zealand just our one of a kind, regular and, dear I say, the best cream is perfect).
To the cheesecake we add pieces of Kinder chocolate throughout and top the cheesecake with a melted Kinder chocolate cream and copious amounts of Kinder Bueno.
You may notice there are no pieces of Kinder Bueno throughout the cheesecake. This is due to the wafer. If we add the Kinder Bueno into the cheesecake, the wafer tends to go soft and soggy, not crunchy.
If you wish to add Kinder Bueno to the actual cheesecake mixture you can but just be aware that they won't remain crisp.
Did you make this recipe? If so, show me your creation! Tag me on Instagram @lightscamerabake and #lightscamerabake to be featured.
Also don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos.
No Bake Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
- 266 g Oreos, Crushed (2x Packets)
- 3 Tbsp. Butter, Melted (37g)
- 2 and ½ Cups Cream Cheese, Room Temperature (625g)
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream (heavy cream, double cream) (250ml)
- ½ Cup Icing Sugar (65g)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Kinder Chocolate, Chopped in pieces (180g)
- ¼ Cup Whipping Cream (heavy cream, double cream) (62ml)
- ¼ Cup Kinder Chocolate, Melted (45g)
- 172 g Kinder Bueno (4x Bars)
- Line and grease a 9"square baking pan and set aside.
- Alternatively, line and grease a 22cm round springform pan or cake tin with a loose bottom
- Crush the Oreos and mix with the melted butter.
- Press into the base of the prepared pan. and place in the fridge while you make your cheesecake filling.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the icing sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add in the cream and beat until the mixture becomes creamy and slightly stiff.
- Chop the Kinder chocolate into small pieces (they can vary in size) and stir them through the cheesecake mixture.
- Allow to set for at least four to eight hours but it tastes better if it has rested overnight.
- Before serving, making the topping.
- Melt the Kinder chocolate and cool to almost room temperature.
- Beat the cream until it becomes thick.
- While beating, pour in the melted chocolate and continue to whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Top the cheesecake with the chocolate cream. You can decorate how you like but I dolloped mine the middle of the cheesecake.
- Top with the Kinder Bueno. I varied my Kinder Bueno pieces in size so there are some big and small. It's up to you how to decorate.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.