Nutella Cookies are thick and chewy cookies with Nutella baked into the batter and extra Nutella swirled throughout.
I have been trying to perfect Nutella cookies for years! My previous attempt’s have turned out cakey, too thin, crispy and down right wrong. That all changed today folks.
We thick and chewy cookies, studded with chocolate chips and a Nutella swirl. All up we use 1 cup of Nutella just so there can be no confusion on whether these are Nutell Cookies or not.
I don’t think I need to remind you guys about how much I truly love Nutella, but in case you’re wondering I have over Nutella recipes on my blog and only one other of those is cookie related. (Nutella Stuffed Cookies and Cream Cookies).
As you can see from the photos, the cookies turn out super thick and chewy. They’re dense and are packed full of Nutella goodness! I added chocolate chips to mine as well, just to throw these cookies completely over the top, but you could omit those if you want pure Nutella cookies.
I hope you enjoy these Nutella Cookies and I truly hope you give these cookies a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- 3/4 Cup Butter, Softened (170g)
- 1/3 Cup Nutella (100g)
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar (130g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (50g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Cornflour (15g)
- 2 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour (270g)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 Cups Nutella, for the swirl (200g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (Optional) (90g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream the butter, Nutella, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the cornflour, flour and baking soda and mix until all combined into a soft dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips if you're adding those and lightly mix through the remaining Nutella. Don't over mix, we want a swirl of Nutella.
- Roll into balls and place on the tray leaving at least 1 and 1/2" between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. They will look under done but the harden as they cool.