**Post updated November 2018**
Nutella Stuffed Cookies and Cream Cookies: Lusciously soft and chewy cookies packed full of crushed cookies and cream cookies, milk and white chocolate chips, stuffed with ooey, gooey Nutella! It doesn’t get much better than that folks.
I love Nutella. (You can find more recipes using this here and here.) I also love cookies and cream. (As you can see here and here.) I combined these two loves of mine into these lovely cookies and I’m sure you’re going to be just as pleased as I am that I did.
For the cookie recipe, I adapted my Textured Spice Cookies and found the perfect balance between softness and chewiness while being stable enough to hold the gooey Nutella center. This recipe doesn’t call for spooning out dollops of Nutella and freezing them for a couple of hours before you you make the cookies. All you need to do is whip up the cookie dough and spoon the Nutella straight in the middle.
We don’t want to waste time on these cookies because, well, how could you wait for these?
If, however, you have a willpower of steel and patience to match, you could go to the trouble of freezing dollops of Nutella on a baking tray first so there is less mess (and less finger licking) in the cookie making process.
I hope you enjoy these Nutella Stuffed Cookies and Cream Cookies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- 110 g Butter, Softened (1/2 Cup)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 28 Oreos, Finely Crushed
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Finely crush half the packet of Oreos.
- Lightly crush the other half of the packet so there are still chunks remaining.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
Beat in the flour, baking powder and finely crushed Oreos.
Stir in the chunky Oreos, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips.
- If your dough is too sticky to handle place it in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour to set a little.
- Flatten out a little bit of dough in your hands and place a teaspoon (or two!) into the center. Fold the dough around the Nutella to create a casing and repeat.
- Place in the oven for around 12 minutes. They will be soft because of the Nutella in the center.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before attempting to move them off the tray.
You can freeze dollops of Nutella on a plate for 1-2 hours before making the cookies for less mess.