Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are ultra-fudgy brownies filled to the brim with chocolate chips, roasted peanuts, Reese’s Peanut Butter chips and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Salty, sweet, rich and fudgy. These are all words to describe these peanut butter cup brownies!
I wish I had more to say in this post but like most people in the world, I have been stuck in my house for the past two months so really, nothing exciting is happening!
In fact, I’m getting so bored I have restarted my old YouTube channel where I posted short films that now include sotrytimes and, scary stories and my latest video…. The mystery of the Princes in the Tower.
So, if you’re bored, check out that channel here.
These brownies are a peanut butter and chocolate lovers dream! We have my fudgy chocolate brownies, roasted peanuts, chocolate chips, Reese’s peanut butter chips (these are optional as I know they can be hard to find) and the all important Reese’s peanut butter cups.
The peanut butter cups run throughout the middle of these brownies for a salty, creamy middle.
How to make the brownies
That’s it! These can be whipped up in no time and eaten straight from the pan with a spoon (I won’t tell) or chilled from the fridge for that ‘fudge’ factor.
I hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter Cup Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 3/4 Cups Butter (170g)
- 1 Cup 2 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (140g)
- 1/3 Cup Sugar (67g)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (125g)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (29g)
- 1/3 Cup Roasted Chopped Peanuts (49g)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (90g)
- 1/2 Cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips (Optional) (85g)
- 8 Large Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9'x9' baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour and cocoa until just combined.
- Stir through the peanuts, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Spread half of the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Top with the Reese's peanut butter cups in an even layer and cover with the remaining brownie batter.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.