Rocky Road is an absolute classic recipe that is quick and easy, no bake and contains chocolate, marshmallows, peanuts and digestive biscuits (Graham crackers).
However, it has come to my attention that I have all these variations of rocky road but no 'proper' or traditional rocky road recipe!
So today I'm here with a classic rocky road recipe that will knock your socks off!
I currently have rocky road in every spare space in the fridge so thankfully my family likes rocky road!
I love how simple rocky road is to make. Simple ingredients of marshmallows, peanuts (salted or unsalted) and crushed digestive biscuits or graham crackers. Smother it all in the chocolate mixture and allow it to set! So simple, no bake, and fun to make with friends or family.
If you make this Rocky Road, please be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love hearing from you all and hearing you love my recipes. Remember if you make this or any of my other recipes to #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured!
- ½ Cup Butter (110g)
- ½ Cup Golden Syrup (175g)
- 2 Cups Milk Chocolate (360g)
- ¾ Cup Dark Chocolate (135g)
- 250 g Digestive Biscuits (Graham Crackers), Crushed
- 200-250 g Marshmallows
- ¾ Cups Chopped Peanuts (90g)
- Line or grease a 9"x9" baking tin and set aside.
- Lightly crush the digestive biscuits and chop the marshmallows in half or quarters.
- In a large bowl place the broken digestive biscuits, chopped marshmallows and peanuts and mix.
- Melt the butter, golden syrup, milk chocolate and dark chocolate together and pour through the the rest of the ingredients. Mix quickly and press into the prepared tin in an even layer.
- Place in the fridge for one or two hours until set. Cut with a sharp knife into pieces and serve.