M&M Chocolate Cookies are a soft and chewy chocolate cookies packed full of M&Ms and plenty of chocolate chunks!
I usually post on a Friday so I apologise I’m a little late this week. To say I have been stressed and busy this past week is an understatement! Luckily, I have a batch of these M&M Chocolate Cookies to get me through!
And you better believe there has been a lot of stress baking (and eating) going on so look out for all the new recipes coming soon!
Saturday’s are for cookies am I right? Nothing beats a good cookie and my definition of a good cookie is soft, pillowy and chewy. These chocolate cookies deliver just that. I based the chocolate cookie recipe off my Cookie Dough Stuffed Chocolate Cookies (one of my absolute favourite recipes) but omitted the cookie dough and added M&Ms. I mean, who doesn’t love a good M&M cookie?
In a way, these are triple chocolate cookies. We have the cocoa in the cookie dough, the M&Ms and then I finished them off with milk chocolate chunks. I went for chunks so they would hold their own against the M&Ms.
Any flavour chocolate chunk will work. In fact, white chocolate might be a nice addition…
I hope you enjoy these M&M Chocolate Cookies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
M&M Chocolate Cookies
- 1/3 Cup and 2 Tbsp. Butter, Softened (90g)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (50g)
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (70g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa (24g)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (120g)
- 1/2 Cup M&Ms (110g)
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chunks (50g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg.
- Beat in the cocoa, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Finally stir through the M&Ms and chocolate chunks.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and place on the baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for around 15 minutes. The cookies will have spread a little and the outside will still be soft but look set.