Pecan White Chocolate Brownies are soft and ultra fudgy white chocolate brownies studded with pecans! We have fudgy and smooth brownies with crunches of pecans. What more could you want from dessert?
After the ‘revamp’ of my Nutella White Chocolate Brownies, I have been in a white chocolate brownie mood! Serious cravings. As I type this post I am dreaming about another white chocolate brownie recipe. Think Oreo White Chocolate Brownies… What do ya think?
Today’s recipe is pecan white chocolate brownies. Pecans and white chocolate go together perfectly! Kind of like walnuts in regular brownies. The contrast between the gooey, fudgy, melting, white chocolate brownies and the crunch from the pecans is just perfection!
I love pecans. Candied maple pecans – like in my candied maple pecan cookies – are out of this world but regular pecans are great too, and in white chocolate brownies they are just mm mmm mmm! No words can describe how much I love these brownies!
I made these in a 9″x9″ baking pan and doubled my original recipe. This results in a thicker brownie with really crunchy outsides, crackly top and fudgy centre. If you want you could halve the recipe and bake these in an 8″x8″ baking pan for a smaller batch.
I hope you like these Pecan White Chocolate Brownies! Remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured
Pecan White Chocolate Brownies
- 2/3 Cups Butter (150g)
- 1 and 1/3 Cups White Chocolate (250g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (60g)
- 1 Cup Sugar (200g)
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour (240g)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup Pecans, Chopped (95g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 9"x9" pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- Beat the egg, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract together until light.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and chopped pecans.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. The outside edges will be golden, the middle will sink slightly and the top will be crackly. The middle will also wobble slightly but this is a good as it will be nice and fudgy!