Slutty Brownies are the ultimate sweet treat! Layers of chocolate chip cookie, Oreos and fudgy brownie.
I should preface this recipe by saying that if this looks familiar, you would be correct. I do have a very simialr, if not identical recipe on my blog called Ultimate Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownies. That is because I called them that over the internet wide used version ‘slutty’ brownies.
I thought it sounded better.
They can be hard to find as the name isn’t viral like ‘slutty brownies’ so I thought I would share this version of the recipe so more people can find the recipe and indulge because this recipe truly is amazing!
We start with a layer of soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie dough, a layer of Oreos and finally a rich and fudgy brownie.
What’s no to love?
The original recipe of mine has been around for years so what are you waiting for? No really!
Get to making these slutty brownies today!
I hope you enjoy this Slutty Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
- 3/4 Cup and 2 Tbsp. Butter, Partially Melted (200g)
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (140g)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. Golden Syrup (or maple syrup) (20g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 and 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (310g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips (180g)
- 16-18 Oreos
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (190g)
- 3/4 Cup Butter (170g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 Cups Sugar (250g)
- 1/3 Cup Cocoa (31g)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (120g)
- Beat the super soft or partially melted butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract and golden syrup and beat in.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Set this aside.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Mix the chocolate mixture through the eggs.
- Mix in the cocoa, followed by the flour.
- Line a 9"x13" baking tin with cooking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Spread the cookie dough over the base of the baking tin.
- Top with the Oreos.
- Spread over the brownie batter evenly.
- Place in the oven for 35-45 minutes.
- The middle will slightly wobble and a toothpick inserted should have loose crumbs attached. The sides and top should be set.
- Allow to cool before slicing and serving.