Flourless Nutella Brownies are gluten free, ultra fudgy Nutella brownies! These brownies are flourless and full of hazelnut chocolate goodness!
You guys! Today’s recipe is a good one!
A realllllyyy good one!
We have flourless chocolate brownies (based off my Triple Chocolate Flourless Brownies) and that have been featured before in my Flourless Cheesecake Brownies and Flourless Cosmic Brownies.
Today we take the flourless brownie recipe and make it really special with the addition of Nutella!
Nutella in the brownie batter itself and dollops of Nutella throughout!
How to make the Flourless Nutella Brownies
I will warn you and say these are very rich and very fudgy. The outside pieces do become lovely and chewy but the middle will remain gooey when warm and fudgy when chilled
I hope you enjoy these Flourless Nutella Brownies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun baking videos!
Flourless Nutella Brownies
- 1/2 Cup Butter (110g)
- 3/4 Cups Milk Chocolate (140g)
- 3/4 Cups Dark Chocolate (140g)
- 1/3 Cup Nutella (100g)
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 2/3 Cups Brown Sugar (130g)
- 1/3 Cup Cornflour (45g)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa (24g)
- 1/2 Cup Nutella, Extra (150g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 9"x9" baking pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter, milk chocolate, dark chocolate and Nutella together.
- Place the eggs, vanilla extract, brown sugar and sugar in a bowl and beat together until pale.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and mix together.
- Add in the cornflour and cocoa and mix until all combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and dollop of teaspoon sized dollops of the remaining Nutella throughout. Place in the oven for around 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out with loose crumbs attached.
Leave a Reply