Oreo White Chocolate Blondies are a fudgy and gooey white chocolate blondie with crushed Oreos throughout. Sweet, gooey, with hints of cookies and cream flavour, these blondies have it all!
2018 has been the year of the white chocolate blondies. I remade my Nutella White Chocolate Blondies, Pecan White Chocolate Blondies, created the decedent Salted Caramel Macadamia Blondies and now we have the Oreo White Chocolate Blondies! Can you tell I’m a little obsessed?
It’s funny and a little ironic as I don’t actually like white chocolate! Never have. Far too sweet and odd tasting for my liking but there’s just something about white chocolate melted down into a blondie that tastes just soooo good! Like seriously good!
So good I made four different types in a year. (Really these blondies were all made in the space of two weeks because, like I said, I’m obsessed, I just spaced out the recipes for the blog so you didn’t get bored with all the white chocolate blondie recipes).
These blondies have a hint of cookies and cream flavour underlying the classic white chocolate flavour. The cookies and cream doesn’t overwhelm in these, it just enhances the blondies and gives a great contrast in texture to the smooth and gooey blondies. Add extra chocolate chips for some fun and you have a quick and easy, comforting treat!
Just look at that crackly top!
I’m going to need about ten of these to get through this weekend. To say I am going to be busy is an understatement. Wish me luck!
I hope you enjoy these Oreo White Chocolate Blondies and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured!
Oreo White Chocolate Blondies
- 1/3 Cup Butter (75g)
- 3/4 Cup White Chocolate (135g)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (50g)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (120g)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 14 Oreos, Broken into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line an 8"x8" pan with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate together.
- Beat the egg, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla extract together until light.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda.
- Stir through the broken and lightly crushed pieces of Oreos.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. The outside edges will be golden, the middle will sink slightly and the top will be crackly. The middle will also wobble slightly but this is a good as it will be nice and fudgy!