Whats better than soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies? Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie cups! What’s better than chocolate chip cookie cups? Peanut Butter Nutella Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups!
That’s right, today not only are we filling chocolate chip cookie cups with peanut butter, but we’re taking Nutella and throwing that in the middle too because, well, we can.
You may have seen my Nutella Stuffed Blondie Cups and my Peanut Butter Stuffed Blondie Cups that I have posted on my blog previously. (If you haven’t check them out because they are life changing.) After playing around with turning blondies into cups with the Nutella and peanut butter ooey, gooey centers, I wondered what it would be like with the two flavours combined. However, I didn’t want to just put them into blondie cups again because that seemed a bit like cheating for a recipe so I thought I would try the flavours out in a cookie.
Trying to put peanut butter and Nutella in a cookie without making either the worlds biggest mess or the worlds biggest cookie was going to be tough. Thus the attempt at turning the cookies into little cups to see how that would fare.
Well as you can see, the result was very desirable! The cookie holds its shape and creates a soft and chewy yet a little crisp cup that is the same texture as a regular cookie with a mountain of gooey peanut butter and Nutella oozing from the center. Pure indulgence. These have a an entirely different flavour and texture to the blondie cups and both are equally delicious so I guess you will have to try them all to pick your favourite!
Remember to connect with me on my various social media and share your creations with me!
Peanut Butter Nutella Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 180 g Butter, Softened (3/4 Cup)
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Cornflour
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- Line a baking tray with non stick cooking paper and dollop 12, 2 teaspoon blobs of Nutella and peanut butter on the tray and place in the freezer for half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the cornflour, flour and baking soda and mix until all combined into a soft dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Press two thirds of the cookie dough in the base and up the sides of each muffin case.
- Place a peanut butter and Nutella dollop in the middle of each one.
- Faltten the rest of the cookie dough and top each cookie cup.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- The tops and sides of the cookie cups should be lightly browning but the middle will still be wobbly.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes for attempting to move these.
Allow to cool completely if you don't want the Nutella and peanut butter to spill out of the cookie cup or alternatively place in the fridge for 2-3 hours if you want a solid center.