Brownie Pie is a chewy and fudgy brownie baked as pie for a rich gooey middle. This is a chocoholics dream and has chocolate chips studded throughout for that extra oomph.
We have a lot of brownie recipes on Lights, Camera, BAKE!, a lot of which have my classic fudgy brownie recipe as the base and then I just change up the added ingredients or steps like my Cookie Dough Brownies, Oreo Brownies or my Salted Caramel Brownies.
Today's recipe is this same Fudgy Brownie recipe just instead of being baked in a 9"x9" square baking pan, we bake it in a 20cm cake tin or springform pan. This allows for cake like slices or the ability to just dig into the gooey middle with a spoon!
Brownies are my go to baked good to make for gatherings and get-together because who doesn't love a good brownie? They're also a quick, easy and one bowl recipe that there really is no excuse not to make brownies!
I hope you enjoy this Brownie Pie and I truly hope you give this recipe a go and remember to rate and report back your results in the comments below. I love reading your comments! Also #lightscamerabake on Instagram for a chance to be featured and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for fun baking videos!
- ¾ Cup Butter (170g)
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate (180g)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup Sugar (75g)
- ⅔ Cups Brown Sugar (130g)
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (120g)
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa (31g)
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips (180g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract together until the mixture becomes a light golden colour.
- Mix in the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The top and sides will be set and the middle will have crumbs attached to a skewer inserted but should not be wet.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing or top with ice cream and dig straight in with a spoon!