My M&M Cookie Pie has a slightly dense and soft middle and a chewy cookie outside and packed full of chocolate chips and M&Ms! It’s no secret I’m a little obsessed with cookie pies. And why wouldn’t I be? A giant, deep dish cookie with a ton of chocolate chips and M&Ms… Yes please!
Cookie Pies are great for any occasion. Whether it’s to serve for dessert, slice into snack size pieces or fill them with all sorts of ooey gooey, melt-in-the-mouth extras and dig right in the dish with a spoon! I just love having a no fail base recipe that yields fantastic results every time and allows you to change it up! Or turn it into cookie dough!
The beauty of this cookie pie is you can bake it so it turns out high and fluffy like mine did in the photos or you can under bake it for 5 or 10 minutes and end up with an even gooey and denser middle for those who like really indulgent desserts.
Still not enough goo for you? Add half a tin of condensed milk to the middle of the cookie pie and bake as instructed. The condense milk allows the M&M Cookie Pie to bake completely while keeping the middle ooey gooey and seemingly under baked…. Perfection in my books!
Seven day’s until Christmas and I have finally put the finishing touches to my presents and bought all the ingredients needed for my Christmas baking. Phew!
Tell me, what are you baking for Christmas?
M&M Cookie Pie
- 3/4 Cup and 2 Tbsp. Butter, Partially Melted (200g)
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (150g)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar (100g)
- 1 Tbsp. Golden Syrup*
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 and 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour (310g)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (135g)
- 1 Cup M&Ms (220g)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a 9" or 20cm round pie dish.
- Beat the super soft or partially melted butter, brown sugar and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla extract and golden syrup and beat in.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and M&Ms
- Spread the cookie dough in an even layer as the the base in the prepared dish.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. The middle will still wobble but the outside will be starting to turn golden.
- Allow it to cool completely before slicing or dig in with a spoon!